Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bonus Chapter: Queenadent

2 Weeks Later

Odessa sat down on the throne and spoke to Starbuck and Lisa. “Have they been found yet?”


“No,” Starbuck said sadly. “Mika, Ryukai, and Omicron have all disappeared.”


“They must have all been destroyed during the fight against Valoth.” Lisa said.


“I have a hard time believing they aren’t still out there somewhere. They were smart enough, and powerful enough, to broadcast the fight on Loreon. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be Queenadent.”


Starbuck smiled. “Ever since the war ended everything has been so peaceful for us. But I imagine being Queenadent is very hectic.”


“It is. Warlic gladly stepped down from the position, which surprised me a bit.”


Lisa thought for a moment. “What happened to Warlic? I head he left his position as Dean of GEARS.”


“Yes, with my permission. He told me that there are some loose ends he needs to tie up. When he returns, and if he does, we will not know. Until then, Anastasia will take care of the school. So tell me James and Lisa what has been happening with you two?”


James Starbuck smiled. “Have you ever called me James before?”


“No I haven’t, but that was when you were under my command. Now that I am Queenadent and you are Admiral of the SDF things have changed. The war is over and we are all at a strange time of peace.”


“Strange?” Lisa asked.


“From these wars, we have discovered other lifeforms. Right now I am in talks with Zargon and the Dragons to set up a Galactic Alliance. But that does not answer my question.”


“Yes, well you see...” James said smiling. “Me and Lisa are kind of dating.”


Odessa smiled at Lisa and James. “Well I am glad to see you two are happy. Have you heard from Tek recently?”


Lisa spoke up, “I visited her shop the other day. It seems she is working on a new type of drive for mobile suits to turn them into Gundams.”


“We seem to have a lot to discuss.” Odess said and then she saw James laugh. “What is it?”


Starbuck continued to laugh. “It is just that during the war you were always so serious and professional. Now you speak as if we are all friends and very politely.”


“Yes, being Queenadent has changed me. I can no longer do things directly, I must put on a show for the public.”


“Well why don’t we all get together at the Knife and Spork?” Lisa suggested. “I hear Maegwyn has been infusing chickencow burgers with Mocha Cola.”

No comments:

Post a Comment